Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Even more support for Amanda

I am really overwhelmed by the support than Amanda has been receiving! I was hoping to reply to each comment and personally thank them, but the whole 'noreply-comment' thing is getting in the way. I am deeply grateful to each of you whether you sent kind words, prayers, spread the word or donated-THANK YOU!


I have had more offers to help Amanda that I wanted to share. Helen from Stone Fusion Etsy Shop has offered to donate every cent she makes from now until the end of January to The Buckland Family Trust Fund. Please stop by her shop and see her beautiful necklace creations made from stone, leather and recycled timbers found in the Goldfields of Western Australia.




I was also asked to do a guest post by Jennifer at J. Leigh Designz which posted today. (If you take time to read it, I apologize for all the code. Please do your best to read through it. For some reason it didn't go through well when I sent it to her.) Not only did Jennifer help by sharing Amanda's story, but she has also contacted numerous sponsors to see if there is anything that they can do as well. I cannot thank you enough Jennifer! You've been amazing!

5 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love the compassion, it is so beautiful to see.

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Another wow... So wonderful!

bellaboo said...

I have put a link on my blog for Amanda...I hope it will help.

Bellaboo

MelMel said...

I came over from Bellaboo, who linked to you, I'm having a cry, such a tragice passing for the Daddy and children, god bless their souls may he keep them close to him forever,
I'm praying for the Mother and Daughter...xxxx

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

Just wanted to let you know Wallquotes.com and slimperfect are also dropping boxes in the mail :) Hope the other stuff has arrived :)

 
Blogging tips